Saturday, November 5, 2011





Some pictures from poor Jack when he was sick. That fever just made him feel so puny and weak. At one point, we got on FaceTime with Colin at work, and less than a minute after we hung up, Jack was out cold on the couch.
Fell asleep numerous times that day just watching T.V. This is NOT Jack! Trust me...he's not a fan of naps.
Red face from fever :( 
I let him eat anything that sounded good that day. Juice, popcorn, and Dora in my bed it is!
Trying to eat dinner ... pitiful!

Sick little boy
The next morning... he actually felt lots better the next day. He kicked it fast.
My chubby little cuddle bug
Puzzles in bed

 Puzzle time! Jack wanted them both to wear hats. Grace complied.
Halloween 2011 -- I didn't get many good pictures. Nobody wanted to wait for me to get my camera, so I just had my phone with me. Jack was Buzz Lightyear, Gracie brought back the Nemo costume from last year, and Erin was a monster. She only wore it for one house though, because it was way too heavy for the fall Florida weather. Everyone had a fun time. Jack kept telling people, "Don't forget to close your door!" at every house we went to. Grace wouldn't give up her pumpkin bucket no matter how heavy it got. Jack wanted me to help him carry it as it got heavier, but not Gracie! We did the entire neighborhood, and by the time we got back, trick or treating was pretty much over. We were bad neighbors. And we were left with all 4 bags of candy that I bought plus 2 full pumpkin buckets from the kids' candy. Grace also took it upon herself to walk into an unlocked house when the family didn't answer the door fast enough...oops!
Family Photo Halloween 2011



Trick or Treating even wore this one out!

What can I say? I have a dainty petite little girl, but she sure does love playing in the dirt!





LOL First time in the hair chair. We were discussing how we could arrange our dinner table for 5, so I thought I would try it out. 
Colin texted me this picture when I was working. Finally now that the weather is PERFECT, we can get out of the house and enjoy the outdoors. He took them to the Purple Park. 
She likes pumpkin pie! 
...and mac & cheese!
Posing in her cute jammies that she never gets to wear since we have to put her in a onesie. I paid for it this morning! Had to clean out a big mess in her bed. loooovely! The first words I heard coming from her room this morning were, "ewwwww! yuck!" 
Big girl! 
whooooa ... falling over!
night night
They had breakfast at the white table this morning.
I got out our tub of books this morning and sorted out the fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas books to stock on their shelves. This kept them both occupied for quite some time. Jack's new favorite books are the Marley ones and Noodles the dog. Gotta get some more because the ones we are reading are Valentine's day and Easter ones.
They look so unusual in long sleeves and long pants! Cute though. 
Coloring in a Clifford the Big Red Dog Christmas coloring book we found this morning.
The one who isn't holding Erin always looks ticked off! 


Jack would've read to her for as long as I allowed it! She started to get uncomfortable though. 




Enjoy your weekend!!!!

1 comment:

JANET said...

Mel- you did it again!! Such a sweet way to journal your life with your family. I love all the pictures!! I love this family!! mom