Nothing major today. A long work week kicked my booty, and I don't really want to get off the couch. :) Although the week ended great, with a surprise visit to my classroom by Colin and baby Erin as well as a new iPhone. Then last night Colin, Erin, and I went out for a date night. Doesn't get much better!
 |
| Sporting their new NIke Free shoes. :) This is Grace's new standard outfit. It saves us a heck of a lot of cleaning when we can't get her diaper off!!! |
But I just wanted to put it down for the record that Erin officially coos and talks...so cute! I need to get it on video ASAP.
2 comments:
What a sweet smile! Erin is always so wide awake and alert in your photos! Is she always like that or does she still sleep quite a bit? Just curious b/c Blake sleeps a lot still.
Sleeping less and less during the day! She's pretty alert. How are you guys? I need to catch up on blogging. Haven't been around. No time or energy.
Post a Comment