Saturday, July 2, 2011

I've fallen behind on my blogging again. I don't think much new has happened since I last posted, so I'm just going to share some pictures and videos. Of course, both kids are napping, so my time is limited. I need to get showered and ready to go visit Colin after they wake up.

I had a photo shoot one morning when everyone was being cooperative and got some great shots!



Gracie's first time out (for spitting--you might wonder where she learned that...)
Books with Aunt Court:





Waterfront Park
Playing at Waterfront Park in Clermont
Courtney fixed my hair curly. I wish I had the time and patience to do this every once in a while!
ugggggggh! I'm so huge and swollen. But on the bright side, we will have a new precious baby girl NEXT month!!! 
Beach bound
Sand castles
Fun in the sand
Beach! That's Colin and Courtney out in the water. They went so far out!!!
poolside fun
Gracie loves the water and shows no fear! The pool at the hotel was a "zero entry", and she would just keep walking out until she went under.
Colin usually cuts Jack's hair, which Jack HATES. We decided to take him to get it done professionally this time.
playing before bed
Jack was trying to help me out by fixing Gracie's hair.
A day of shopping
I got her a new swimming suit when we went shopping at the outlet malls. All her suits fall off of her tiny waist!
Modeling new jammies from Aunt Court
Sisters
Girls' Night Out - Carrabbas
an early birthday cookie that my sister made and mom decorated (with my lack of cake decorating supplies) - yum!
Hugs and kisses for daddy
happy girl
Who knew Publix was this much fun? Jack's face seriously sums up his behavior lately - extremely energetic, ornery, and HYPER!  
Off to the airport
I asked Jack if he could make me pancakes this morning, so he went and got the sizzlin' kitchen and went to work!
Grace is really into imitating everything lately, but she is actually the one that started this today. I was in the kitchen making banana bread when she started doing this yoga move. Jack followed shortly after.

Some VIdeos:
Jack showing off his Spanish skills

Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear?

This is from our zoo trip.

Meal time

Jack's imaginary car. Notice the seatbelt and steering wheel. He made all of this up on his own.

A repeat of Jack reading We're Going On a Bear Hunt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!! Wish we were all still there. It was too much fun!!! Loved all the pictures and the videos. Jack is a great reader. what a smart little boy!

Love,
Aunt Court

Kathy said...

Videos and pics are fantastic. Miss everyone.

JANET said...

Awe....sweet memories of a great trip!! Loved the pictures and the videos made us laugh!! Cute, Cute!! love, mom