Saturday, November 13, 2010

Miscellaneous Videos

I have a free second while the babes are napping. I wanted to post some various videos really quick.

Jack is just getting over a double ear infection. I brought Grace to the doctor this morning because she's been having a snotty nose and coughing for a couple of weeks now. She also has an ear infection and is on antibiotics for the first time. :(:(:( So we are just staying in today and getting healthy I hope! I had them check his ears too, and they have completely cleared, so that is a great thing! It's hard to manage them both alone in public, but I must say...Jack was a pretty darn good boy today at the doctor's office!!

"Heh-whoa"
He pretty much has all the colors down pat (although he seemed to struggle with purple in the video). We are working on letters next. I'm hanging up one letter a week in his room. I'm trying to first just teach him to identify all the letters. Right now he has Aa hanging up. He points to it and says A-C-K. I'm assuming because he hears us spell his name, so he is spelling the last 3 letters of JACK. We are still practicing our counting skills. He can count to ten more or less, but usually always skips a number or two. Plus he has to be in the right mood to do it. Stubborn much?

Also his newest thing is telling us he is scared of the dark to avoid nap and bedtime (although he might genuinely be afraid). "I scare dark," he tells us.


This was taken on the Safari at Animal Kingdom. Sorry if this makes you motion sick...my videography skills are clearly lacking.



Nothing else new to report, so I'll leave you with Thing 1 and Thing 2! Since Thing 2 isn't feeling so hot, she wasn't really too keen on Thing 2 giving her kisses.


Oh my goodness----blogging friends, help me with uploading videos to blogger. I've been trying off and on ALL day literally, and they will not upload. I'm trying the youtube route now to see if it's any easier. uhhhhh Make sure you click on all the above links to view the videos. PLEASE view the videos after all of this hassle! hah

2 comments:

JANET said...

This was again an awesome blog update! Loved the videos and being able to view them on YouTube was great! Jack is so smart and so sweet. Grace looked cozy in her swing but it won't be too much longer before she'll have to nap in her bed.

Katrina Senasec said...

Love the videos!!! Jack is too cute and a smart little guy! Little Gracie is getting so big! I am missing all of it, we need to see you guys! :(

I wish Wes still fit in his swing, I loved that for his naps!

The Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits are too cute for words!! :)