Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 10

We just got back from trick-or-treating. Jack had a great time and did so good. He is like his mommy though, and doesn't enjoy things that are scary! One guy had his yard all decked out in lights and huge spiders, and Jack is still talking (obsessing) about it! You can see his set-up in the background of the video. Jack is frantically trying to get away from it all.
We had so much fun, and Jack made it all the way around the neighborhood. I think he really enjoyed himself. Both of them were so adorable in their costumes, and they got lots of attention from strangers!

Trick or Treat!
Taking this whole thing very seriously
Daddy with his little Nemo and Bruce.
We sat them on our front porch after we finished trick or treating. They were both troopers and stayed up past their bedtimes! It was a rather warm night too, so Grace didn't wear the pants that came with her costume. They were both pretty hot by the end of the night.
Jack pointed at Gracie and said, "SHARK! Pretty shark!"
We carved our pumpkins after dinner tonight.
I made a Bears one, and Colin did a skeleton face. We decided next year we are going to get a pumpkin carving kit. Our knives didn't really cut it...pun intended. :)
Babies in their adorable Halloween shirts made by Grandma Moller
Jack didn't want to touch the pumpkin guts...
Can't believe that our little horse took his first steps exactly one year ago. He's grown, changed, and learned so much in just a short year!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Nemo and Bruce are Too cute! Looks like you guys had a great time ..Some great family pics too.

I remember one Halloween when Colin was a baby; we visited a scary house that frightened him so much he wouldn't take his face out of my shoulder all night (sorry Col).

Love to all.
Grandma

Colin said...

Poor Jack was so scared of those giant spiders.

Grandma said...

Yeah he looks like he's moving as fast as his little legs can take him.

annahanthorn said...

LOVE these pics! Your Nemo and Bruce were awesome! I assume she is giving a shout-out to Grandpa Heide?? :) Melissa- I caption my pics by clicking on the picture once its on my post layout and it gives me an option. It may just work that way with my template?? Try right-clicking if that doesn't work. LOVE your posts- your babies are ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Katrina Senasec said...

I was cracking up at the video, I don't think Jack could've been moving any faster! The kids looked adorable as always! Great family pics too! :)

JANET said...

Smiling ear to ear, as I always do when I see the babes! I loved Jack walking in the Nemo costume, his fin wagging back and forth! Love, Mom