Monday, January 4, 2010

A preview of some of Jack's one year pictures. Thanks to Bev for taking the time to do this for us. We sure appreciate it! If you want any specific prints, let me know. I'm going to send off for an order this week. Photography by Bev:






I just got home from my 28 week follow up ultrasound. The placenta is definitely no longer covering any part of the cervix. Let me tell you, that was such a relief that I wanted to cry!!! I was on several restrictions, and there were so many risk factors for both myself and Grace. I'm SO happy that is one less thing to worry about. Little Gracie looked great. I got some pictures that I will try to scan soon. It was hard to get any good face pictures because her two legs were in front of her face plus the umbilical cord! She is head down with her legs curved across my stomach. She was in the 77th percentile, and she measured 28 weeks and 6 days.

Well, I'm off. I have mail to go through, grocery shopping to do, and various other errands and household chores. More pictures to come from our awesome Christmas break!

1 comment:

JANET said...

Awesome pictures! Blessed news!