Anyways, I thought I would jump on and update a little about Jack. He is growing and growing, and as always, is so much fun. As I write this, he is sitting with a book behind the curtain. I can just see his little legs sitting there. So funny! He has started to mimic what others are saying. The words he says somewhat consistently are mama, dada, ball, bye-bye, hi, and Jack. He definitely knows what all of those mean. He also repeats 'ya' when you said it, but he has no clue what it means. He just knows how to say it. He has also been doing the sign for more (when prompted) when he wants more food. He loves to walk while holding on to your hands, and he goes so fast. As he has been from the start, he is always on go and wanting to be discovering new things. He loves to wave and clap. He has three teeth on the bottom now, and the top two have sprouted through just barely. He's been somewhat more irritable than usual lately due to teething. His hair is getting so long, but Colin wants to wait to get it cut. :) He eats about 3 jars of baby food a day. He doesn't take a bottle at all anymore. On the rare occasion that he does have milk while I'm at work, he takes it from his sippy cup. Typically he just eats baby food, cheesy puffs, fruit puffs, and yogurt melts while I'm working.
Loves music:
1 comment:
So sweet!! Is Jack still pointing to the animals on his pajamas? Hope you're feeling better, Mel. love to all, mom
Post a Comment