Yay! Our computer is back up and running. The other day, I noticed the 's' key wasn't working. As the day went on, more and more keys would just stop working. I couldn't even type a sentence because so many letters weren't working. So annoying! We ordered a new keyboard off of ebay, and now the computer is like brand new!
I've also been out of commission due to a neck injury. I woke up Wednesday with a sore neck, but it was nothing that was going to ruin my day or anything...just an annoying soreness. Then I was sitting on the floor while Jack was in the bathtub. He tipped over and went under water, so I made a quick movement to pick him up. Apparently I moved the wrong way because it all went downhill from there. I could barely get up off of the floor. My neck pretty much wouldn't move without excruciating pain. I got in to the chiropractor that day luckily. He took x-rays, and told me that he could fix what was wrong within four visits. According to him, I should be completely healed sometime this week, which would be fabulous. The pain isn't NEARLY what it was that day, but it is still annoying to not be able to move my neck the full range. I'm sure I haven't been the most pleasant person to be around either (ahem...).
We got Jack a baby pool to put out on our new deck. He loves to crawl and splash around in it. He also enjoys crawling in and out of the pool by himself.
Jack and I surprised Colin on his birthday on Friday by going to the fire station twice. We brought him Jimmy Johns for lunch and then we came back for dinner, cake, and a party in the evening. He had a very happy 29th birthday. He said he especially loved when we were walking towards him and Jack had the gift bag in his hand while he was focused on his dad with a huge smile. These pictures were taken in the back of the fire station. I wanted to get our family picture taken here too because this is the exact spot Colin and I first met back in January 2006. :)
He loves to play with the TV stand. This kid is so curious and loves to navigate all around our house seeing what he can find and get into! He also loves to climb on anything that he can.

All four of us packed up and went to Lake Louisa State Park this morning. We had been there once before. They had a beach with a lifeguard and a nice nature trail. Well, today we were there for approximately ten minutes before we came back home. We first went to the beach part. There was a sign that said BEACH CLOSED, and it was all overgrown with weeds and grass. So we moved along to the nature trail. Bugs, especially mosquitos, were swirming all around us, so we just left. Apparently Roi was worn out by the small bit of walking we did get to do.
Lately Jack has been really interested in his hands. He studies them while opening and closing his fists.

4 comments:
I pulled up your blog and Allie said, "Baby Jack!" She loves babies and "knows" little Jack just by our frequent visits here!
That's too bad about the park :( Hope it wasn't too far of a drive. That's funny that you put your pool on the deck. We put ours up on our deck and people thought we were crazy! I guess we aren't the only crazy ones :)
I love Jack looking at his hands! Too cute!! The family picture is adorable. :) That really stinks about the park. Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
OMG, I can't believe TN really is next week!!!! The pool looks great! I bet he wishes he could play in there everyday. I love the part about Colin watching you guys walk towards him while Jack was smiling at him. Nothing better than that! C U Soon!!!!
love the pictures!
Post a Comment