OMG, this is SOOOO cute!!!! I love the sqealing laugh like he can't possibly control it. Nothing better than Daddy and baby!
Sooo ADORABLE!!!! What a little cutie! :)
Oh how cute!!! I love to hear his baby laugh!
I've watched it 5 times already!!! :)
awwww!!
Melissa - I was watching this cute video and Jackson (our dog) came running down from upstairs to see what all the excitement was and just looked and looked at the computer. I had to laugh, and I wanted to let you know I think he enjoyed it!
He is so cute. You look wonderful also. Sure hope its not a long time before I get to met him. Aunt danni
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG, this is SOOOO cute!!!! I love the sqealing laugh like he can't possibly control it. Nothing better than Daddy and baby!
Sooo ADORABLE!!!! What a little cutie! :)
Oh how cute!!! I love to hear his baby laugh!
I've watched it 5 times already!!! :)
awwww!!
Melissa - I was watching this cute video and Jackson (our dog) came running down from upstairs to see what all the excitement was and just looked and looked at the computer. I had to laugh, and I wanted to let you know I think he enjoyed it!
He is so cute. You look wonderful also. Sure hope its not a long time before I get to met him. Aunt danni
Post a Comment