Sorry, once again, for the lack in updates. I just can't find the time I guess... But summer break will be here in 9 short days, and I'll have no excuses! :) Colin and I are just getting over what we think was food poisoning. I came home from school not feeling well on Wednesday and once the worst was over for me, it started in on him. I've never thrown up so much in my life! We think that we ate something bad. It isn't likely that it was a flu bug because Jack never caught any of it. Taking care of him was another new experience when both of us were down and out for the count!!! Hard to be far away from family and friends (always) who would've been more than happy to help! But we made it!!!
Anyways, everything is great around here. I had a fun first Mother's Day. We went to Disney for brunch and had a nice relaxing day together...pictures below. We think Jack will take off crawling anytime now! He gets up on all fours and tries so hard, but then he just topples over on his side. However, he can move around by rolling and scooting! Baby proofing the house is in our near future!

4 comments:
These are some of the best pics yet!!!! He is getting more and more handsome every day. And quite the daddy's boy...little smily! :)
Blog looks great Mel. Love checking it out at work.
These are the most precious pictures but I have to say the one with Jack helping his Daddy is going in a frame!! love, Grandma J
Melissa, I just love checking in and looking at your updates. He always seems to be smiling and so
happy. Looks like you all had a good mothers day!!
Terri
Post a Comment