Sleeping on my dad's lap during the Extreme Stunt Show
Watching a show at Hollywood Studios
My mom and me
Me and dad before the dodgeball game
Sweet Sixteen!!!
Jack and I after seeing the Playhouse Disney show
Jack is doing great. He continues to be such a fun and happy baby. The latest milestones that he has hit include pushing himself up and holding his head up when he's on his belly as well as LAUGHING!! It's so great to hear. Colin is the best at making him laugh. His daddy just cracks him up! I want to figure out how to post videos on here so I can share it. It's the cutest! His favorite song is SHOUT! He loves to laugh and dance while we play that song. That's another video that I need to post on here. Grandma Moller will be here for the week spending time with little Jack while we are working. Colin returns to his normal schedule this week, plus he is taking a class and having to keep up with his lawn business. It'll be a very busy week around here. We are counting down the days to spring break when we can be back "home" and relax!
I've been on a quest to lose those last 10 pounds. I gained 60 total while I was pregnant. I lost about 45 within a couple weeks. The majority of that weight was an ELEVEN pound baby plus gallons of water retention. Let's remember how I looked right before I had little Jack:
HUGE. I mean maternity clothes didn't even really fit me. That shirt clearly didn't have the ability to cover my 9 month pregnant belly. My legs were like tree trunks! Since having Jack, I haven't really done much strenuous exercise. I was not supposed to do anything until I was cleared at my 6 week postpartum appointment. After that is when I returned to work and things just got really busy. Nichole (teaching partner) and I walk most days after school, but other than that, not much exercise! And I haven't eaten the greatest either. I had no idea that breastfeeding would increase my appetite like this. But anyways, yesterday I bought the DVD by Jillian Michaels (the Biggest Loser personal trainer) called 30 Day Shred. I love it! It's only about a half hour work out, but it's intense the whole time. I fit in to all of my pre-preggo clothes, but my goal is to lose the last 10 pounds by June. Wish me luck!!! I'll have to be in a bathing suit at the end of July when we are in Gatlinburg. Our lodge has a hot tub! Anyways.... we hope you enjoyed your weekend and have a great week! :) Happy FIRST birthday little Paigie and happy 3 month birthday (tomorrow) little Jack!
1 comment:
It looks like he is loving Disney already! Well I thought you looked great when we saw you! Let me know how the video goes, I may have to try it out!!
Post a Comment