Those pics make my heart melt. That is PRICELESS!!
I can't believe how big that smile is. I'm so glad you finally got it on camera. I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!
Those are the sweetest!! Love, love, love!!!
These "baby days" are some of the best days ever. (Some of the most difficult days, too, but that's okay!) When you get one of those smiles headed in your direction, it makes it all worthwhile.What a cutie!Beckycaringbridge.org/nc/sarahsmith
Found you through Sarah Smith's spot.Can I just say that your little guy is absolutely delicious! Enjoy these days, while they are tiring, they are also gone quickly.www.earleydays.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pics make my heart melt. That is PRICELESS!!
I can't believe how big that smile is. I'm so glad you finally got it on camera. I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!
Those are the sweetest!! Love, love, love!!!
These "baby days" are some of the best days ever. (Some of the most difficult days, too, but that's okay!) When you get one of those smiles headed in your direction, it makes it all worthwhile.
What a cutie!
Becky
caringbridge.org/nc/sarahsmith
Found you through Sarah Smith's spot.
Can I just say that your little guy is absolutely delicious! Enjoy these days, while they are tiring, they are also gone quickly.
www.earleydays.blogspot.com
Post a Comment