My belly continues to grow and grow. I can tell Jack is growing like crazy too! We feel and see him shift around all day long. I also feel him get the hiccups. I can tell he's head down because I feel the hiccups down low. It's very crazy to think that a human is growing inside of me! On December 1st we will have our last ultrasound to measure the weight of the baby. He will definitely be born by December 30th because they will induce me if he isn't here on his own by that day.
My mom was here this week for a shower that my neighbor had for Jack. We had a great time and stayed busy the whole time. We went shopping, went out to eat a few times, went to Sea World, and she got to hear the baby's heartbeat since I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for when she was visiting. We were sad to see her go, but she will be back for the arrival of Jack (or at least shortly after), along with my dad and Courtney. We are also expecting Colin's family and a couple of my best friends. All are welcome. :) Enjoy your weekend, and keep in touch.










2 comments:
Hey Melissa, have been wondering how you are doing. I see that small little bum on you still and so you will be fine after Jack's out! You look great! The baby room looks awesome too - love all the books! Pease give me an email when you have him as we will be in Australia visiting my sister and her family over Christmas. Can't wait to hear the news! Happy last few weeks!
Hi Melissa. My mom sent me your blog. It is fun to read. Don't worry...I gained 55 lbs when I was pregnant with Ethan. I now weigh less then my pre-pregnancy weight. Breastfeeding is a wonderful thing. Best of luck with everything. Before you know it you will be rocking little Jack to sleep!
Love,
Debbie Lidd Guild
Post a Comment