Thursday, June 12, 2008

We have a thumb sucker...

We just got back from the doctor's appointment. This was a fun one. We got to first hear the heartbeat, which was a healthy 158 beats per minute. Then she wanted to check on the cyst, so we got the added bonus of an ultrasound. We couldn't believe how much it had grown plus how much it was moving! The legs were kicking and the arms were moving up around its face. The picture she snapped above is the baby putting its thumb in its mouth. I know it's hard to see, but the picture shows the head and the thumb. All of my blood work came back normal, and everything looks as healthy as can be! Our next appointment is on 7/14. Have a good weekend. :)

Edited to add:
I forgot to mention the fact that I now know why none of my clothes fit. I've gained 15 lbs. in 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the world!?

1 comment:

Katrina Senasec said...

Awww, what a great picture of the baby! I can't wait to meet him/her!!