We tied Roi up to a tree and planned on spending several hours out there. First, I sat in a lawn chair while Colin blew and raked out all of the old mulch. What a mess that made!!!
(((I have a video I want to put here. It is Colin with the blower and the mulch flying everywhere. However, at the moment I can't figure out how to get it to post. So, stay tuned for that!)))
Then, we both put on our gloves and pulled all the weeds. Meanwhile, Roi layed under our truck in the shade only coming out to get a drink of water every once in a while. He leads a hard life, that one!
Once all of the old mulch was blown out and the weeds had been pulled, we had to clean up all the raked piles of mulch. This is proof that I helped!!!
Then it was time to go to Ace and purchase 20 bags of pine bark mulch. When we got back home, I left to get lunch while Colin put the mulch in, and when I returned...
I saw this:
Looks great!
1 comment:
Holy Moly Girl!
You are way on top of this blogging thing. I need to check i out more often. Thanks for keeping us posted. No new baby news, but I'll make sure you get a call when he/she gets here.
Post a Comment