Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Spring!!!

Friends and Family,

Hope this finds you doing well! Nothing much is new around these parts. The weather has been wonderful so we have been grilling out and spending lots of time outside on our screened in porch. Also, we've been busy "spring cleaning" and getting ready for all of our spring break visitors. Colin has been occupied with various house projects, work, and completing his Fire Officer I classes.  I have Good Friday off, and I'm planning spending the day at Disney. I have to celebrate -- only 1 more day until FCAT is over! This weekend we will be heading down to Venice to spend Easter with Colin's grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. I don't have any exciting pictures from the week, so I'm adding one of our new area rug and leather chair. The other one is the recessed lighting that we put in our kitchen and living room. We hope you have a blessed Easter! :)



Love,
Melissa and Colin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Melissa, not sure why I am the only one making comments? Anyway, am jealous of the weather - we are still in RAIN season here...does it ever end? Love the chair, lighting and area rug! Andrea